Martha has demonstrated strong leadership in our city and is committed to serve you on City Council.
Martha is endorsed by the West Sacramento Firefighters’ Association, West Sacramento Police Officers’ Association, West Sacramento Police Managers’ Association.
She has worked hard over the last 12 years leading our community to economic prosperity. She is a a decision-maker on community projects, enhanced law enforcement programs to boost public safety and mental health services, preserved access to early quality childcare education, and advocated for active aging programs.
A public servant with experience
- Yolo County Local Mental Health Board
- Yolo County Citizen’s Advisory Transportation Committee
- Past Chair of the City’s Planning Commission
- Past Chair of the Aging Commission
- Past Chair of the Economic Development Advisory Commission
- Universal Pre-School for West Sacramento
- Rotary Club of West Sacramento Centennials